Thursday, May 8, 2008

pauii's messy closet. and a lot more.


what a mess. mountain-pile of shirts, worn out jeans turned inside out, tops scattered everywhere, dresses slipping off a hanger. what a view. ohh well, this is something i see everyday. my messy closet. i find it hard to make things in order. just like how it is with my life. intertwined happenings, a jungle of events or a basket full of ideas. not to mention the tangled problems. you say it, i have it. i easily get confuse on unexpected happenings, a sudden blow of problems or by just a mere shot of excitement. but don't get me wrong, i can handle all of it. it's just that i find it hard to balance things. i'm like my closet. i don't know where things are supposed to be or how they should be organized. what a loser, you may say. i beg to disagree. it's just that, you know how teens are. they are, like me, most of the time baffled. but whenever i'm in a sticky situation, i always get out of it alive. i always charm my way out of a problem or get through every obstacles the world may give me. i'm a soldier you know. and this world is my battlefield. gettin' out of a problem is like gettin' a shirt out in the farthest corner of my closet just when the top pile is about to collapse. alas, done in a swift motion. so now i realize, i shouldn't worry much. a mess at it may seem, i'll get through it. i always does. it's like stepping inside a very messy closet with all the clothes waiting to fall on you and coming out of it alive. and the best part? it always feel like i just bagged the best dressed award. Ü

No comments: